Thursday, September 20, 2012

Interview with j.m draven





What's good?
nothing much. keeping busy with work, taking photos when i can, editing,
parties, scheduling and coming up with new ideas for projects.
 
Where you from?
Bronx, new york


What's Your nationality?
Dominican, Puerto Rican and Cuban.


How long you've been doing photography?
I've been doing photography as my hobby for about 4-5 years now but
have been taking photos as far back as i can remember.


What inspired you to become a photographer?
As a child i was always fascinated by my father's SLR camera and
how its photos would look.since there seems to be a lot of artistic talent
in my family in the lines of singers, musicians, painters, sketchers. i guess he saw
that this might be my hidden talent so he tough me everything he knew. 


Are there any photographers who inspired You?
My father.


What was your first thing that told you yes I want to do photos?
my eyes are and always will be the main lenses i look through in life, i find that
cameras are the best way to capture the beauty in everything that i see and experiences
everyday, whether its hidden or in plain sight.


Where do you see your photography heading in the next 5yrs?
I'm always learning new techniques and methods so i would say growing in experience  in all
areas to help me move to the next level.


Any people you would want to with?
I'm always open to working with new and creative people.

You can see draven's work on What's good?
nothing much. keeping busy with work, taking photos when i can, editing,
parties, scheduling and coming up with new ideas for projects.


Any contact info? 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Photographs-By-JM-Draven/144507952257955  






   




No comments:

Post a Comment