Monday, June 11, 2012

Interview with DJ Serpent

Dj Serpent a young up and coming dj from the Bronx the origin of the hip-hop world. Very talented dude. Here's a little insight into his world.


How you doing today?
Nothing much I'm chillen.



Where you from? I'm from the Bronx.


What's your nationality?
I am Puerto Rican.



How long you've been djing?
I've been djing for about 2 1/2 years.



What inspired you to DJ?
Originally it was watching my cousin DJ, then listening to other djs on ktu and finally meeting Dj Mekkah.



Are there any dj's that inspired you?
One of the Djs that inspire me and influenced my djing style would have to be Dj Mekkah he had such a smooth way of cross fading between songs.



When or what told you yes I want to DJ?
I think I just wanted to see for myself if I could dj or not. And it turned out that I was ok at it. So I kept going.



Where are you djing now?
I am currently djing at Ether, War on the Dance Floor, Nightmare @ the pyramid and pov.



Are you apart of any DJ crews or companies?
I am currently Part of SynfulDreamzEnt. And its been a great experience. There is good healthy competition within us that's helps us grow as a family and as a team.



We do you see your DJ career heading in the next 5yrs?
The next 5 years for me? I dont think about it and at the same time I do. Because everyone wants to he famous but me...having those who I consider friends in The crew who are real and up front is all I look forward to for the next five years. Superstar status comes if it comes if not oh well ( I'm a professional Pc Tech anyway) lol. In five years you will see SynfulDreamzEnt on the cover of a magazine.



Thanks for your time is there anyone you want to shout out?
I'd like to give thanks to everyone in the crew especially Dj jnco and
Knowledge without that 30 minute set I wouldn't be getting interviewed now.



For more info or booking go to www.synfuldreamzent.com
Or email: synfuldreamzent@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment