Monday, June 11, 2012

Interview with photographer jose

Today I sat down with Jose also known to his friends as Knuckles. A photographer from Brooklyn. I saw some of his work and felt he had a flare for color and stunning beauty and asked to interview him so the world could learn a little about him.


What's going on? 
I'm good, blessed, life has put me in a good place


Where you from?
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY.



What is your nationality?
I am Puerto Rican.



How long you've been doing photography?
I've been doing photography as far back as 2004. The First camera i got my hands on was a FujiFilm FinePix S1 Pro, I currently own a SONY Alpha A300.



What inspired you to become a photographer?
Being able to capture a moment, Person, or Scene in still time from my own perspective and share it.



Are there any photographers who inspired You?
I am inspired by a multitude of Photographers from professionals to Hobbiest. I don't have a favorite.



What was the first thing that told you yes I want to do photos?
Being comfortable behind the camera, knowing what I saw could be remembered for times to come as I saw it at that moment in time.



where do you see your photography headed in the next 5yrs?
I don't see myself going professional if your wondering, I enjoy photography very much indeed but I enjoy it as a hobby. Doing it on my own time, at my own pace.


Are there any people you would want to with?
I just go with the flow of who I do photos with, I don't mind getting together with others of the same interest for photography.


Do you have a photography company?
SWITCH Photography



If you could describe it in 10 words or less what would it be?
It would be professional, self paced, go with the flow orientated.



You can see his work @ http://flic.kr/ps/ZQCeR and you can contact via email knuckles245@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment