Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Interview with Elle Williams

Today I'm interviewing Elle Williams one half or luvelle Inc. These two ladies have put together a online boutique that caters to the plus size women. I liked the idea so much that I wanted to introduce the world to the them but first I'd like you to meet Elle Williams.


How are you today?
I'm doing well, a little tired lol


Where you from?
I am from Hempstead Long Island NY



What's your ethnic background?
I am a descendant of west Indian and African slaves from the Island of Barbados



What's your educational background?
I went to college at LIU C.W Post. B.A in Music EDU. I'm also a certified Mixologist and Veterinary Assistant.



what inspired you to start your own business?
Well the lack of female owned boutique style Adult Novelty shops in my area made me think it was something we could capitalize on as well as the the need to become financially independent.



As a women starting up a new business do you find it complicated?
Its not the fact that we are women that makes it harder or complicated its not having a solid investor lol



What is the direction you want your business to head? 
I would love to be able to open multiple boutiques in the top fashion and sexual markets in this country, NY, LA, TX, MIA, Vegas. Become a nationally known name for quality custom lingerie and be for plus sized women what Trashy Lingerie is for skinny girls.


As a women do you have any other women that inspire you?
There many women of color who set out to start their own businesses and become self sufficient. However, my biggest inspiration would have to be Bethany Frankel! She has shown me that you can be a wife, and mother and build a brand, be a household name and still curse like a sailor and talk about sex more than a man lol

It was great interviewing you.


You can checkout her online boutique @ www.luvelleonline.com



No comments:

Post a Comment